2016 has been a massive year for singer/songwriter Daniel Baron. From topping the nationwide charts with the mega dance anthem ‘Children Of The Sun’, being named “one of South Africa’s greatest pop stars” by People Magazine, and storming the radios once again with his latest summer jam ‘Beautiful Noise’, Baron is cementing his place into all avenues of the entertainment industry.
As of this week, Baron joins forces with hotel, gaming and entertainment giant Sun International as they exclusively launch a world-first African themed jackpot casino slots game around the country. One of the chart-topper’s brand new songs has been selected as the official theme song for the game, which will play every time a jackpot is won. The upbeat Kwaito-Pop anthem titled ‘Beshesha’ also features female artist Tshepang Mofokeng, and will be released to radio stations, iTunes and on all digital download platforms.
“The sng has a real South African flavour and a positive message about catching opportunities and winning at life”, says Baron. “Beshesha is a Zulu word that means to be quick and agile like a Lion.”
The one-of-a-kind casino game, known as ‘The Lion’s Share’, will pay-out almost every single day, and has officially launched at Grand West, Carnival City, Sibaya, Wild Coast, Windmill, Meropa and Flamingo. Next year it will also launch at Times Square in Pretoria.
Daniel performed at Sibaya Casino in Durban over the weekend as a part of the launch, and will be performing a show at Grand West in Cape Town on Saturday 3 December to fans.
More Facts About Daniel Baron:
– He has achieved a total of 5 number 1 hits in South Africa
– His chart-topping hit ‘Children Of The Sun’ was one of the highest played SA songs on regional radio in 2016 and reached the top spot of over 10 radio charts.
– Opened for Bon Jovi in 2013 at FNB Stadium to 60 000 people.
– Achieved a number 1 hit with the smash collaboration ‘Not Here’ with rap star ProVerb
– Won the Wawela Award for Best Male Artist and Composer.
– Top 12 Heat Magazine Sexiest Celebrity
– Has toured and performed in UK, US, Switzerland and Africa.
Follow Daniel Baron on Social Media:
Songwriter: Music & Lyrics by Daniel Baron
Publisher: Daniel Baron MusicMind Publishing
Media/Press interviews or enquiries: Samantha de Bruin, SAManagement (Management & PR)
+27 76 519 6215 or [email protected]
Samantha de Bruin
Artist Manager |PR | Radio Plugging | Events Co-ordinator | Choreography
Email : [email protected]